Feed Cold, Hungry Ukrainians on GivingTuesday
Ukraine is Colder than you Think
Let me tell you about Ukraine winters.
Every day I walk out my door in Kyiv, I realize I should have dressed warmer, no matter how warm I dress. I feel the biting cold. And I have the best outdoor gear REI has to offer. The Ukrainians I see at the front who have been bombed out of their homes are huddling under blankets.
The Ukrainian military is having spectacular successes on the battlefield. Brave Ukrainian soldiers have liberated more than half of the territory that the Russians have taken.
But nobody thought Ukraine’s military would be this successful. No aid organizations budgeted for the people freed from Russian rule who need to be fed, housed and kept warm. Many of the big international organizations you would expect to step up are underperforming.
The Ukraine Freedom Project delivers food and supplies to places most other NGOs won’t go. To the front, where people are hiding from artillery shells in basements. Google Bakhmut. We were there three weeks ago.
- Click here to donate $27 for a week’s food for a family.
- Click here to donate $70 for grocery bags to deliver the food in.
- Click here to donate $120 for a tank of gas for a volunteer delivering food.
- Click here to donate $250 for a generator.
- Click here to donate $900 for truck rental.
- Click Here to Donate Now